If you would like to run your own nameserver you can associate your nameserver’s IP address with a personal nameserver using Personal DNS Servers option in your Namecheap account.
You can input the nameserver name and IP address through your account and this information will be submitted to the Registry.
Your private nameservers for your domain can be registered in the following way:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account (Sign In option is available in the top hat of the page).
2. Click on Account option in upper right corner of the page and choose Domain List or select Domain List menu in the bar on your left:
3. Click on Manage option in front of the domain name:
4. Click on Advanced DNS tab and find Personal DNS Servers section > click on Add Nameserver button:
5. Select hostname of your server from the drop-down menu for Nameserver and assign an IP address to it:
6. After that click on Done.
Note: Once you’ve registered your nameservers, please do not forget to create the corresponding A records for them in your domain name zone file. This can be done in DNS or Zone Management menu of your hosting control panel. You might need to contact Host4Geeks Support for assistance with setting up the records.