This is valid for all Shared, Reseller, Semi-Dedicated & WordPress Hosting Clients.
We provide weekly backups with our shared, reseller, semi-dedicated & WordPress hosting services. These backups are taken once every week and are kept for the past 4 weeks. This means that at any given point of time you will be able to access 4 versions of your backups from the last 4 weeks.
Below are the steps on how to download full account backup using Acronis:
1. Access your cPanel account, you’ll see the icon with the label ‘Acronis’ under the “Files” category, as shown below:
2. On the screen you will see all the available recovery points, as shown below:
3. After you select the recovery point, the corresponding backup is mounted to the cPanel server. The process may take up to a few minutes and you on the ‘Backups’ tab, you will see ‘Files, ‘Databases’, ‘Mailboxes’, and ‘Mail Forwarders’ options, as shown below:
4. To generate a full cPanel backup you have to click on ‘Export the account’.
5. You will see an Option Select Skip export of databases and Skip export of home directory checkboxes. If you want to skip then select the box otherwise let is as it is.
6. Check the results in the Operation log tab. If the account was exported successfully, you can download the archive by clicking on ‘Download’.